Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Holla at the eso crew!

Alright so I've started this blog for our esoteric psychology group, in hoping to open the communication lines between all of us a bit easier.

Please feel free to post questions, comments or just venting... ;)

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this works out with our group...

-kasey

6 comments:

  1. I figured it out!

    Ladies, if you're having difficulties attempting to post a reply to Kasey's blog... follow these steps:

    1) click on 'be a follower'
    2) create a 'google' account with your current e-mail address and select a password.
    3) follow this blog privately.

    good luck!

    also, i think that i have a potential homework question

    that we could all work on creating. either that, or, we could just discuss it together when we are physically together.

    par example: which group member(s) would...

    state the reasons why and associate with certain ray qualities.

    bye bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem! correction Megan, "OUR" blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ladies,

    Kasey, thanx for getting this started. It's perfect!

    Megan, I think Lib is going to love your new suggestion.

    I hope everyone has a spooky Halloween!

    Lots of love Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone,

    Thanks to Allie, I think I'm finally on this blog. I don't have anything in particular to say at this moment except for Yea!!!

    Much love,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Everyone,
    I thought that I would post a repeat of the creative homweork suggestions on the blog because I only heard back from Chris.........they are only suggestions....Sara you can do what you wish with them if you anything at all.

    Here are some of my ideas for creative homework that still helps us to discover and exaime different rays, but also encourages a different approach.....

    1. What kind of TV shows do you really enjoy watching? What does this say about your ray structure? **Thanks Olga for this great idea / suggestion!!

    2. Examine your kitchen or desk or office etc... How is it structured or organized? Is there a difference in how it looks behind closed doors (inside versus outside of the cupboards etc...)? What does this say about your mind or personality rays?

    3. Throw a dinner party!!....Create a list of 12 guests living or dead, fiction or real, to come to your dinner party. Briefly explain why you have invited each guest....what does this say about your ray structure?? Are your guests refelective of your soul, personality, mind ...? Where would you have this dinner ( inside by a warm fire or outside on the beach at sunset?....)How would your decorate, or would you decorate at all? What would the seating chart look like........why would you seat some guests beside each other and not others? What would you serve for dinner and why? What do the answers to these questions say about you rays?

    This question could be added to in many ways and answered over different homework assignments, or it could be shortened to just a guest list with an explanation.

    These are just a few suggestions.......I don't know about you guys, but I think it would be nice to have homework questions that reflect a variety of mind rays

    What do you think?
    Lib

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the only way we wil know if there is value in Lib's creative suggestions would be to do them and then see if they fit particular ray profiles. I would be very willing to look and discuss them after they are complete. Let's give them a try. Thanks, Love, Sara

    ReplyDelete